- this supplement gives a foal the best possible start on its way to becoming a healthy horse!
- supports bone metabolism so that the foal can develop optimally
- specially developed for foals up to 12 months old
- if you do not feed concentrated feed from the Pavo Podo line, you can instead continue to feed Podo Care until the foal is 30 months old or combine this supplement with pellets
- effects are scientifically proven*
- ensures balanced growth and stimulates blood flow
- the secret lies in the proportions of calcium, magnesium and phosphorus, and the special form in which these substances are provided
- 6 KG
Alfalfa, wheat grits, wheat fodder flour, sunflower seed meal, lactose, magnesium, phosphate, palm oilFeeding advice:
- Horse foals: 200g per day
- Pony foals: 100g per day
* The research was carried out by the Animal Health Service (Deventer) in collaboration with the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine in Utrecht (2011). More information about the research can be found at here.