- to strengthens brittle, crumbly hooves, strengthens the wall and sole
- creates harder hooves and reduces the risk of crumbling and cracking keratin
- promotes the natural resistance of the hoof
- also suitable for reinforcement for horses without shoes, hooves with low heels
- helps with tighter fitting horseshoes
- with integrated pump applicator
- free of glutaraldehyde, petroleum jelly, mineral oils and parabens, works without harmful chemical reactions
Use: Three times a week and after improving the hoof, apply once a week on the clean, dry hoof wall and if necessary also on the sole. Do not apply to the coronet, the ball of the hoof or the frog!
Tip: apply to the oldest nail holes if your horse wears shoes. For horses without shoes, apply to the supporting edge and white line.