- Supplement to support the recovery after strenuous efforts or a lot of sweating
- Replenishes the important body salts that have been lost during sweating
- Electrolytes support the fluid balance in the body
- Food supplement in powder form, on dextrose basis for a good absorption
- Tip: Check regularly after a strenuous exercise or a hot summer day if your horse is not dehydrated. You do this by grabbing and pulling a piece of skin on the neck or shoulder between your thumb and forefinger. With a horse in good condition, the skin should return to normal position immediately, with a dried out horse the skin remains 'folded' or retracts very slowly back to the normal position
sodium chloride, glucose, potassium chloride, magnesium sulphate, calcium lactate, bicarbonate, vitamin C, vitamin B1, vitamin B6, based on dextrose with anise flavourUse:
30 grams * at a time (after heavy exertion or excessive sweating). Mix with food or water. In case of severe symptoms of fatigue or reduced work pleasure, administer for several days in a row. Ideal for use in multi-day competitions, endurance or SGW, where your horse performs heavy labour.
Note: Make sure there is always enough fresh water at your disposal!
* 1 scoop is 10 grams