- unique formula thanks to the combination of ingredients
- specially designed to meet the increased nutritional needs of horses that work hard and participate in competitions such as eventing, jumping or dressage
- also ideal for older horses that are still in training
- contains the important nutrients glucosamine, MSM and chondroitin
- the special feature of Superflex Pro is that these well-known nutrients are combined in optimal proportions with targeted antioxidants and natural sources, which are rich in Omega 3 fatty acids
- the combination of ingredients is known to support healthy, strong and flexible joints
Horses & Ponies:
High dosage (3-10 days) 44 grams per day (6 scoops
)Standard maintenance dosage 22 grams per day (3 scoops
)Low dosage 14.5 grams per day (2 scoops
)1 measuring spoon of 10 ml contains 7.3 grams.
The maintenance dosage can be adjusted, independently of the weight, to the individual needs of the horse or pony. A pot of 660 grams at a daily dose of 22 grams per day is sufficient for about 30 days.