- spirulina is an alga which is naturally very rich in proteins and vitamins
- unique supplement which contains many nutrients, which are good for horses, that are not found in any other plant
- source of natural vitamin B12
- helps to build up and maintain muscle mass
- contributes to resistance, supports the liver function
- Spirulina can be given without problems to young horses, pay attention to the dosage, adjust it to weight
- Spirulina from PharmaHorse is of human consumption quality
Pony: maintenance 1.5 scoops per day. Dose 3 scoops per day.
Horse: maintenance - 3 scoops per day. Dose 6 scoops per day
.1 scoop is ± 10 grams
Tip: Use spirulina at a maintenance dose, with an additional higher dose for ± 2 weeks in the event of reduced resistance.