- supplement for hormonal mare behaviour
- naturally supports the hormonal cycle
- unique composition of plant ingredients that support the hormone balance
- contains magnesium to reduce excessive muscle tension and antioxidants for waste disposal
- during mood changes and stress when on heat and for improved relaxation and concentration
- in case of anger, aggression, clingy mare behaviour and disturbed performance due to being on heat
- also suitable for geldings that suffer from their hormones
- can be easily mixed through the feed
- also available in liquid form
- more information about the NAF Oestress can be found on the blog!
Monk pepper berries, Magnesium oxide, Guelder rose, Sunflower seed, Sarashina shoma, Brewer's yeast, Bitter orange peel (ripe), Rosehip shells, Thorow was, Carrot (dried), Ginger, Omicha berries, Dandelion leaves, Milk thistle seeds, Turmeric, Hawthorn berries, Blueberries, Ginkgo leaves, Rosemary, Tomato pulp, Angelica root, Blue skullcap, Liquorice, White mineral oil, Fructo-oligosaccaride, bee pollen by-product, Wheat protein, Glutamine, Vitamin A-E672 (95000 IU), Vitamin D3-E671 (15000 IU), Saccharomyces cerevisiae.
Use: Horses and ponies: 30 g per day (high dosage, 7-10 days
) Maintenance dosage:
10-20 g per dayStop using in broodmares 2 months before the breeding period. Not suitable for pregnant mares.